Manufacturers / Fluke Networks
Cable network infrastructure certification, troubleshooting, installation tools
Fluke Networks is the worldwide leader in certification, troubleshooting, and installation tools for professionals who install and maintain critical network cabling infrastructure. From installing the most advanced data centers to speeding the deployment of telephone service after a disaster, their combination of legendary reliability and unmatched performance ensure jobs are done efficiently.
• Over 700 employees worldwide
• Service customers in more than 120 countries
• 45% of revenue from outside the U.S.
• Worldwide Headquarters in Everett WA; Engineering Centers, sales offices and Technical Assistance Centers worldwide.
• Fluke Networks is a division of Fluke Electronics Corporation
Fluke Networks Products
TELONIX stands behind every product sold, with unmatched technical support.