VFL-650 Visible Fault Locator
A simple, easy-to-use visible fault locator applicable to both SM and MM fiber.
The TELONIX Velocity VFL-650 is a simple, easy-to-use visible fault locator applicable to both SM and MM fiber. Utilizing the latest in electronic and optical components, the VFL-650 provides superior service for the troubleshooting of faulty fiber optic cables and jumpers, and for identification of cables in patch panels, bundles, and within ribbon cables.
The Velocity VFL-650 can be switched between continuous and pulsed mode, and will reach up to 5km in range. The instrument comes with a universal 250µm input to accommodate FC, SC and ST ferrules, and an adapter to accommodate 125µm input for use with the smaller LC connector ferrule
• Operating Wavelength: 650nm
• Output Power: 1.00mW
• Range: ~5km
• 250µm ferrule input for FC, SC and ST, adapter for 125µm ferrule for LC
• Operating Temperature: -10 to +45ºC
• Storage Temperature: -40 to +70ºC
• Power Source: two AA batteries
• Dimensions: 180 x 15 mm; Mass: 120g.
TELONIX stands behind every product sold, with unmatched technical support.