Copper Network Test & Certification Solutions
VIAVI test and certification tools have been designed, developed, and tuned to deliver the performance your network demands. From installation and certification to upgrades and troubleshooting, VIAVI’s comprehensive portfolio of test solutions addresses the needs of today’s enterprise technician for both copper and fiber.
Certifier10G is the best solution when testing up to Category 6A. Designed for lower levels of copper categories, it provides an entry-level, cost effective copper certifier with the same benefits as Certifier40G.
To test and certify copper up to Category 6A, the Certifier10G is the cost-effective solution. Without support for fiber or Class FA, the Certifier10G is an entry-level copper certifier with the same benefits as Certifier40G.
Copper cabling is dominant in the Enterprise and connects the vast majority of devices to the network. Technicians need to quickly and accurately certify networks but are finding that legacy tools are insufficient for modern Enterprise networks. VIAVI’s copper test solutions equip technicians with all the capabilities they need to certify today’s complex copper networks.
- Achieve copper network certification with one device
- Complete test visibility at both local and remote ends
- The industry’s fastest CAT6A solution can certify each cable within 9 seconds, saving users 30 minutes each time they test 150 CAT6A cables1
- Permanent link and channel adapters for certifying to TIA category 5e/6/6A and ISO class D/E/EA/F/FA
- Pre-configured with all leading cabling manufacturers’ specifications
Comprehensive, Easy-to-Use Test Data Management
Easily manage all of your test data with J-Reporter. This PC-based software is included with all Certifier models so that network technicians and managers can keep organized records of test data and generate reports.
Additional features include:
• Adding a company’s logo and name
• Reporting in summary or detail
• Creating hierarchies for record keeping
Integrates with CERTiFi Cloud-Based Workflow Management
CERTiFi is a cloud-based solution for teams who design, build, test, and certify the structured cabling in enterprise networks. With CERTiFi, team members establish alignment at every stage of their project — from creating design requirements and assigning tasks, to performing tests and analyzing project metrics in real time. Manage your projects with confidence and equip your team to succeed with CERTiFi.
• Manage your projects with confidence at every stage
• Align your team and project specs in one place
• Communicate job requirements clearly and in real-time
• Track project status and analyze results from anywhere
• Assign tasks directly to team members
• Deploy tasks directly to instruments with the CERTiFi Mobile app
Certifier Certifier10G for Copper Only
To test and certify copper up to Category 6A, the Certifier10G is the cost-effective solution. Without support for fiber or Class FA, the Certifier10G is an entry-level copper certifier with the same benefits as Certifier40G. Contact TELONIX for more information.
Copper kits ship with all adapters and cords for testing links and channels to CAT6A/Class EA. Class FA adapters are available. The mainframe tests to beyond 2000 MHz and is CAT8 ready.
TELONIX stands behind every product sold, with unmatched technical support.