• Improved tool efficiency.
Replaces multiple independent tools (i.e. OTDR, CAA, Fiber scope, etc).
• Broad coverage.
Covers all radios types (LTE and 5G) and topologies (Macro-cell, Small-cell, C-RAN, and/or DAS)
As a team’s test responsibility grows, so can the OneAdvisor platform with modular test components
VIAVI now has a comprehensive and complete update to the look, feel, operation and performance of our OTDR and related applications on the SmartOTDR, T-BERD®/MTS-2000 V2, -4000 V2, -5800, OneAdvisor and CellAdvisor 5G platforms.
All are harmonized across the platforms to take the headache out of switching tools and minimizing familiarization time.
Specifically, the update is engineered to be optimized for an unsurpassed user experience and workflow that enables:
• direct access to key test setup menus, key features and results
• assisting techs through test, analysis, and reporting
• larger results display area, easier to read with SmartLink, Trace and Table views presenting all information in one place
• detailed fault diagnosis with guidance on root cause and course of action
• improved test/workflow for high fiber count cables
The updated user interface is fast and responsive, with multi-touch swipe, pinch zoom, scroll and long press gestures that put control at your fingertips allowing for:
• greater instrument control and results manipulation
• scaling/zooming for superior visual results detail
• recise customizable measurements
• instant switch between SmartLink, Trace and Table views without switching apps
Review the OTDR 2.0 video: