H30D3 Digital Processing Handheld QAM Meter
w/ DOCSIS 3.0
Next Generation Go-To CATV METER
vendor P/N: H30D3
New from Televes, a go-to meter designed with the needs of a Cable TV operator in mind. The H30D3 is a light weight, rugged unit, packed with all the features needed to install and trouble shoot a television system using QAM digital modulation as well as NTSC analog signals and Docsis 3.0.
This handy little unit is even inexpensive enough to leave in your headend and use its unique in its class remote measurement and control capabilities to provide long term monitoring or to trouble shoot those hard to find, intermittent problems. Available for the first time in such a portable and affordable package, its real time digital processing engine gives the installers the lab-precision measurements needed in today’s fulfillment environment.
Remote Control & Measurements
Control your meter and access your measurements from a smartphone, tablet, laptop or any other internet connected device. Ideal for extended signal tests over time in headends and broadband distribution networks.
Leave your H30 connected to your headend or anywhere in your plant and control the unit to measure signals and quality parameters remotely. Once finished, export the results to your computer using the included HSuite software.
Intuitive User Interface
Easy to use one-level menu structure with very intuitive functions for increased usability, faster operation and maximum productivity. No function requires more than three successive button pushes to achieve the desired operation.
Interface mini video:
• Docsis 3.0
• User friendly, handheld QAM meter
• Complete portfolio of Analog/Digital measurements with easy-to-read pass/fail indicators
• Quick and easy to use interfacewith features such as Channel measurements, System Scans, Tilt Function, Constellation Diagram, Spectrum Analyzer, Voltmeter, Hum, Service Identification, Datalogger, and more
• Rugged, light weight, fully automatic, fast, and accurate
• Automatic over-the-cloud software updates
• 100% automatic ITU-T J.83 Annex A/B/C parameter detection and measurement with no setup needed
• 1 GHz spectrum rangewith selectable frequency or channel tuning
• Real-time digital processing technology
• Fast, lab-quality precision measurements
593201 - H30 Protective Case
593210 - H30 MPEG Service Info Option
593211 - H30 IP Connectivity Test Option