GA-92XTd Magnetic Locator
The most portable locator ever made to detect the magnetic fields of all ferromagnetic objects
vendor P/N: GA-92XTd
The GA-92XTd Magnetic Locator was introduced in 2002 and quickly became known as the most portable and easy-to-use locator on the market. With a membrane switch to enhance single-handed control and operation, it remains the locator of choice for all-around use.
One hand operation makes finding faster, providing both audio and visual indication of ferrous objects up to 16 feet underground. And the new XTd follows the Schonstedt tradition of ruggedness and reliability.
Detect the magnetic fields of all ferromagnetic objects property markers, manholes, septic tanks, well casings, valve boxes, cast iron pipes, steel drums, unexploded ordnance up to sixteen feet below the surface.
• Extended mode for great accuracy; retracts for easy carrying and storage
• Fingertip control of volume and sensitivity
• Quick change battery compartment
GA-92XTd Magnetic Locators Standard Features
• Most portable
• Smallest for easy storage
• Membrane Switch for Single-Handed Operation
• Battery Replacement in grip (does not expose electronics)
• Audio & Visual Output
• Battery & Sensitivity Indicators
• Operates in both retracted and extended modes
• Signal Strength and Polarity Indications
• No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
• Patented HeliFlux® sensors
• Modular construction; high performance components
• 7-year warranty