Detect the magnetic field of iron and steel objects with audio + visual output for greater accuracy
vendor P/N: GA-72Cd
The Schonstedt GA-72Cd Magnwetic Locator is part of the Schonstedt family of products that have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 40 years.
This instrument, regarded as No. 1 around the world in performance and reliability, finds iron and steel objects underground, providing audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locator’s tip is held directly over the target.
GA-72Cd Magnetic Locator Benefits
The GA-72Cd includes an easy-to-read digital and bar graph display showing signal strength and polarity. Designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
• Unmatched sensitivity allows you to find what you’re looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
• Locator lasts 100% to 250% longer than others, making investment a solid one.
• The choice of 85% of the Surveyor market.
GA-72Cd Magnetic Locator: Easy-To-Use
The GA-72Cd Magnetic Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects. It provides audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locator’s tip is held directly over the target. The GA-72Cd has the option of nulling or peaking.
With only two controls, the 72Cd Locator is designed for one-hand operations. The On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover, providing easy access while protecting the knobs and contributing to overall ruggedness and dependability.
GA-72Cd Magnetic Locator Features
• Most Rugged
• Most Popular for UXO and Demining Applications
• Audio & Visual Output
• Battery & Sensitivity Indicators
• Choice of Two Audio Modes: Peak or Null response
• 4 Levels of Sensitivity
• 3-digit LCD readout
• Signal Strength and Polarity Indications
• No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
• Patented HeliFlux® sensors
• Modular construction; high performance components
• 7-year warranty