MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier
Next-generation MicroScanner verifies voice/data/video cable and services with a revolutionary user interface.
vendor P/N: MS2-100
The MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier presents a revolutionary change in voice, data, and video cable testing. It starts by taking results from what was four different test modes and displaying them all at once – graphical wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device.
Its integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax cable test ports support virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing with no need for awkward adapters. The end result is reduced test time and technician error making high-quality installations more efficient than ever.
Rule out service problems fast –
Today’s communications technicians have a lot more problems to deal with than just the cabling. They have to rule out a whole host of potential cable and service issues before determining the cause of a connection problem.
Is there telephone voltage? What’s the polarity? Is there an Ethernet switch at the far end? Is PoE available? MicroScanner2 acknowledges this, giving technicians high power vision to verify today’s most common voice, data, and video services. That means faster, more comprehensive troubleshooting.
• Revolutionary Interface – graphical wiremap, length, cable ID, and distance to fault displayed on one screen
• Multimedia Support – tests all common media types including RJ11, RJ45, Coax, with no need for adapters
• IntelliTone Toning – trace virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
• VDV Service Detection – verifies today’s media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
• Rugged Housing – integrated rubber holster enhances grip and makes it durable enough for the toughest jobs
• Oversized Display – large, backlit LCD makes results crystal clear whether in bright sunshine or in a dark closets
MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier / Overview Video
Review the video overview of the MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier’s functions, capabilities, and features.