S123c Fusion Splicer
Low profile and new super rugged body offering speedy operation for FTTX, LAN, backbone or long-haul installations
vendor P/N: S123C
With its low profile and new super rugged body, the FITEL S123 Series Fusion Splicer offers speedy operation for FTTX, LAN, backbone or long-haul installations.
The lightweight, durable metal body frame and rubber protection corners provide robust protection, enabling use in challenging locations without compromising splicer performance. The S123 is water resistant to IPX2 and dust resistant to IP5X.
• Rugged and compact hand held design for demanding environmental conditions
• Fast splice (13 sec) at low loss and fast heating (25 sec) for single fiber
• Simple operation with fixed V-groove
• Splicer is compatible with Seikoh Giken and Diamond Splice-On Connectors
• 70 cycles (splicing & heating) with a single battery
• Available for all METRO/LAN/FTTX fibers including ultra bendinsensitive fibers (e.g. EZ-Bend® Fiber)
• Easy maintenance – Toolless electrode replacement/mirror free alignment system
• Easy software upgrade via the Internet
• Easily exchanged fiber holder systems (tight holder/fiber holder/SOC holder)