Single Fiber Fusion Splicer
Delivers fast and reliable fiber splicing under
even harsh environmental conditions.
vendor P/N: NJ001
Combining portability and ease of use in a ruggedized body, the NJ001 offers powerful handheld splicing performance with the durability needed for use in the field, under even harsh environmental conditions.
While the NJ001 design is compact and low profile, its large battery capacity helps save on time by allowing 100 splicing and heating cycles in one charge. Offering consistent splicing and outstanding ease of use, the NJ001 is suitable for use with all Metro, LAN and FTTX fibers (including ultra-bend insensitive fibers).
Enhanced Ease of Use
The NJ001 features a proportionately wide splicing chamber for easier fiber loading. When compared with the S123C unit, the NJ001 offers 400% more space around the fiber holders, making this one of the most user-friendly splicers available.
Three LED lights illuminate the entire splicing chamber with more than 300 Lux. This light intensity improves visibility, making it easier to perform work in low-light environments. In addition, the light on the V-groove is 600% brighter than that of the S123C unit.
Industry First - Detachable V-Groove!
The NJ001’s V-groove is detachable for easy cleaning and optimal maintenance.
• Wider splicing chamber for easier fiber loading
• Three LED Lamps - Enhanced illumination for easier splicing in low-light environments
• High propulsion motor - A powerful motor with a propulsion of 8N helps ensure stable splicing even for highly rigid cables including drop and indoor cables
• Ruggedized design - The ruggedized body is designed to endure shocks and impact along with exposure to water and dust
• Compatibility with Splice-on-Connector (SOC) - The detachable heater clamp allows work with SOC
• 100 cycles (Splicing and Heating)
• Available for ALL Metro/LAN/FTTX fibers, including ultra-bend insensitive fibers
• Easy maintenance - The industry's first detachable V-groove allows ease of cleaning and maintenance. The NJ001 also features toolless electrode replacement and a mirror-free alignment system.
• PC interface software - Easy software upgrades, splice management, program editing and export of splice results
• Drop resistant - 76 cm drop tests from 5 different angles
• Water resistant - Equivalent to IPX2 rating drip proof
• Dust resistant - Equivalent to IP5X rating dust proof
1. FITEL NINJA NJ001 Main body (including battery):
2. Hard Carrying Case: HCC-03
3. Spare Electrodes: ELR-01
4. AC Adapter: S978A
5. AC Cable Cord
6. Electrode Sharpener: D5111
7.Cleaning Brush: VGC-01
• User Manual (CD): UMC-01
• User Manual FTS - 347