Utility Pipe & Cable Locators
Designed to withstand the rigours of daily field usage in a wide range of environmental conditions.
vendor P/N: SCHONSTEDT
Schonstedt's locators have been setting the standard for reliability and dependability for nearly a half century. Schonstedt's Pipe & Cable Locators are extremely effective and versatile tools for locating underground utilities including cable TV lines, fiber optic lines, gas lines, irrigation lines, tracer wire, power lines, streetlight wiring, water lines and sewer lines.
When you need to find a pipe or cable underground, these locators help you find it faster and easier. Schonstedt products are designed to withstand the rigours of daily field usage in a wide range of environmental conditions.
MAGGIE Magnetic Locator
The Maggie combines the best features of two flagship Schonstedt products—the sensitivity and precision of the GA-52Cx, and the single-handed operation of the GA-92XT. An instrument that combines pinpoint accuracy and state-of-the-art ergonomics.
• Highest Sensitivity
• Audio & Visual Display with Polarity, Signal Strength, Gain Level and Battery Level indicators
• Continuous Sensitivity Adjustment for finite control
• Easy access battery removal
• Patented HeliFlux® sensors
• Modular construction and high performance components
• Includes a soft-case and sling for ease of carrying through rough terrain, hands-free
• 7-year warranty
XTpc Pipe & Cable Locators
The XTpc features simple one-hand operation with all controls in easy reach of your thumb. The controls and the LCD display area are large and easy to understand. Clear direction arrows facilitate easy locating and foolproof centering.
The XTpc operates in passive mode, three different active modes (conductive, inductive and clamp), and a sonde mode. This extremely versatile locator also features single button depth calculation. Simply place the receiver over the target and press the depth button. The Schonstedt XTpc is made in two frequencies. In general, 82kHz is useful in tracing gas and water lines while 33kHz is a better choice for tracing electrical lines.
▪ Available in either 33kHz or 82kHz
▪ Sonde or passive cathodic function
▪ Digital signal strength readout
▪ Variable frequency audio
▪ Manual or Automatic gain control
▪ Volume control, plus earphone jack
▪ Battery indicator on both receiver and transmitter
▪ 50hz or 60hz power line locating capacity
▪ Transmitter includes a current meter and adjustable power levels
▪ Uses rechargeable batteries - auto adapter/AC charger included
▪ Backed by three-year warranty which is the longest in the industry
▪ No periodic calibration is required